Millennial & Fundraising Info
As a history and political science major (ok, yes a millennia ago), my professors always, always, always encouraged primary or original sourcing of information.
Well when it comes to working with, learning about and sharing – no greater source then Millennials themselves. And yes there are some that fit a stereotype and others that don’t – like ANY generation! I certainly don’t want to lumped into an older, wiser, close minded generation either!
Here are some sources to use in your search for information on fundraising, engagement and working with Millennials – all can be found here.
- Millennial Chat - site, blog and Twitter chat
Millennial Chat is a weekly Twitter Chat held on Tuesdays from 3:30pm – 4:30pm EST. The website includes a blog with great writing from Millennials and not. Follow the #millennialchat hashtag.
- 2012 Millennial Impact Report by Achieve and JGA
- Professional Convention Management Association just released a survey of what Millennials want in their meetings.
- J. Maureen Henderson writes in Forbes Millennial Women Reject Role Models & Mentors.
- Case Foundation Social Citizens aggregated Resources to inspire the next generation of change makers.
Please share your sources for information!
Entry filed under: A Better You, Fundraising, Millennials 2012, Nonprofit Research, Resources You Can Use!, Social Media. Tags: #millennials, culture, Engaging Millennials, Fundraising, Raising money from Millennials.