In my previous post, I talked about the 18-24 month churn of fundraisers and major gift officers. I am not sure this has or will impact our work. IF…..
- The donor is deeply connected to the nonprofit organization mission (not development staff)
- The major gift officers, executive directors, Board members anyone meeting donors do their job and connect donors to mission based on donor interest
- Fundraisers are donor-centric….always
- Donors are connected to more than one person at a nonprofit organization – fundraising, program, donor relations, administration – yes collaborate and use team to support a donor centric organization
- Communication is open and transparent
- Share a connected plan with donors